Did you know that the average tenure of traditional full-time CMOs has already shrunk to less than four years? Why? Because corporate needs, strategies and leadership are constantly in flux. So why not seek out shorter term, interim marketing leadership from Laurel Bay instead? Laurel Bay's on-demand executive resources will give your company a competitive edge because we already understand your industry, are experts in marketing, product and sales, and have a track record of winning results and customer accountability. Laurel Bay is ideal for service providers just like you. Here's why:
- Strategic, proven methodologies. All of our leaders bring their own unique insights and expertise to the table, but everyone adheres to the same proven Laurel Bay methodologies. The fundamentals matter, and no matter who you work with here, you can expect founder Laurel Burton to be closely involved making sure those fundamentals are part of the game plan.
- Tech industry know-how. Laurel Bay was purpose-built for technology companies, and it's run by a technologist too. We cater to companies with complex service offerings and technologies. We speak tech! Laurel Bay offers you the rare combination of engineer-educated professionals and B2B marketing know-how under one roof. Cloud, colocation companies, resellers, and managed services providers will see immediate, intelligent results.
- Marketing, product and sales leadership, all under one umbrella. Laurel Bay executives have years of marketing, product and/or sales leadership experience in the technology sector. They execute both strategically and tactically as a client’s needs dictate. They’re comfortable collaborating with c-level peers, managing teams, and directing team members across all disciplines.
- Winning results and a proven track record. In a recent survey, 100 percent of Laurel Bay clients recommended our services. Why? Because we have a reputation for delivering measurable results. With Laurel Bay, clients increase sales, profitability and visibility.
- Accessible and accountable. We believe in honest, straight-forward communications. Your marketing executive will meet with you weekly, if not more, to ensure transparency. She or he will always respond on a timely basis and give your company 110 percent. We won’t quit until you’re satisfied.
- Resources on-demand. Like the cloud, Laurel Bay services are elastic and on-demand. Utilize our services as needed, when needed. Whether you need corporate due diligence, strategic insights, comprehensive plans, or resource placement - for a short while or a long time - you call the shots! Laurel Bay is your virtual CMO for hire.
Laurel Bay Marketing has forged successful partnerships in the telecommunications and technology industries, including the channel community (distributors, value added resellers (VARs), and managed service providers of all sizes). Our founder has years of hands-on experience with sales and marketing strategy, rebranding businesses, and transforming fledgling corporate websites and lead generation programs into profitable revenue generating entities.
Below are just a few of our satisfied clients and testimonials. Click each link to read full use cases.
Awards and recognition